Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ready or Not

It's Ash Wednesday, the day we all get to be reminded that one day we are going to die.

Morbid? It's not, but I learned a lot of people who know nothing about it think so when you explain it to them that way. I'm not an awkward person, I just do awkward things.

One liturgical year ago minus one day I began this blog. So much has changed in one year, and the posts on this blog couldn't contain all that has happened.

Until I have finished the day, I can't give much a reaction to this particular Ash Wednesday, but I invite you to read my post from last year.

Here's hoping for a life-changing Lent!

1 comment:

  1. checked out your post from last year!! really powerful and cool stuff...and very well written! you kept me engaged...good luck on your Lenten journey! hope it is life changing!

    ReplyDelete