Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fun finds

Instead of my usual wit and charm, I am going to share all the random things I find around the internet. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!


-this girl's fiancee hired a stealth photographer to capture the proposal. then he surprised his soon to be bride with the proposal photos months later! that has got to be one of the best gifts ever!

-movie trailer for Cristiada. this looks amazing!

-one of those little things that makes me happy

-i love dogs. people can learn a lot from them. in this post, Murphy the pug lays out a few of his lessons.

-a friend in the economics department at my school wrote this article about how good economics helps the poor

-a look at Catholicism from the view of a Baptist. he's going to have lots of people praying for his conversion now :)

-a hilarious look at the basic reality of cohabitation

-from one of my favorite bloggers out there right now, this post is exactly what has been swirling around my brain as graduation approaches, and a new life is about to begin! amazing.


- baby in, baby out!



Happy Holy Week! Triduum starts tomorrow!

1 comment: