Saturday, May 22, 2010

Tell Me What You Think!

First off, I would like to apologize for not posting for quite some time, but I promise I have a legitimate excuse. Immediately following my final exam, I left for California for a bit (I will post pictures soon!), and I have been home for two days, and I am currently preparing to leave for the D.C. area again to attend a the Seton Gala.



A lot has happened in the past few weeks, and I have so much I want to say! Instead of cavalierly commandeering this blog and deciding what I would like to talk about, I want to know what people reading this would like to hear!



Leave a comment on this post letting me know which of the following topics sound most interesting and you would like to hear about:



Sunday Mass in California at the Mission in San Luis Obispo (and other California adventures, with photos!)

Modest is Hottest

Eternity is Worth the Awkwardness

Discerning the Little Things

Any other suggestions


So please, leave a comment and let me know :)

6 comments:

  1. I would love to hear as much as you want to say ... but I would especially like to hear Discerning the Little Things.

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eternity is Worth the Awkwardness. I think I am in need of hearing that one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No question. Eternity is worth the Awkwardness. The official coiner of the phrase is sitting next to me in my Nebraska basement right NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. first choice: discerning dee little things
    orrrr
    eternity is worth the awkwardness

    ReplyDelete
  5. pictures of California/mass at San Luis mission and eternity is worth awkwardness.

    ReplyDelete