Saturday, February 27, 2010

Injury

I am deeply sorry to all of my adoring fans for the lack of posts. I hurt my ankle, and I need that to type, obviously.

Instead of any inspirational tidbits of faith, I will share with you some fetching finds found around the web. Just click on the link [for my parents if they are reading, the link is the colored underlined word ;)

-Father John Zuhlsdorf had a great blog post on the importance of prayers being memorized

-true and beautiful

-let's get some school vouchers, PLEASE

I hope you enjoy! If you like this, maybe next Saturday I will do it again!
Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone knows you need 2 healthy ankles to write blog posts!
    I'm interested to see what the per student spending will be in the next few years with the cutbacks that they are making in our public school system.

    ReplyDelete