Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Life

For those who do not already know, I have a wonderful and loving set of parents, and older brother named Will, age 23, and a younger brother John, age 10. I am 21. We also have a dog, Daisy, who we lovingly refer to as the littlest sister.
As someone who loves to read other peoples' blogs, I know that I prefer when blogs have photos. To satisfy people reading this who also prefer photos in blog posts, here is a random assortment of pictures about my life:


I like pretty, bright things. These are some tissue paper flowers that I made with some girls in my bible study and other friends. They are beautiful, and they will last all year long!




This is my family on Easter. I am not in the photo because I am behind the camera. (Cough cough, I want a tripod, cough cough).


This is a typical evening in my house, our own personal blackjack dealer, and my 10 year old brother trying to earn some extra cash. Just kidding.

So there you have it folks, a visual aid full of random photographs of my life. I can't wait until I get to see my family again, once this terribly hectic semester is over! Pray for me to use my time wisely, and to be excellent in my studies!

2 comments:

  1. The family photo just might make onto the awkward family photo site!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a very puuuurty life! <3

    ReplyDelete